Monday, June 20, 2011

Tech Wizard

I'm thinking about taking a webdesign class. It was Mom's idea. I'm actually pretty interested in taking the class. If nothing else, Jake and I have our business website that is in need of some help. And I could help Mom with her blog too. That was the real reason she suggested I take the class. Well that, and I know she'd do anything to try to get me back in school. She might think she was being sneaky, but I know better. ;)

Even so, it looks like I might be a technical wizard by Winter. So, to my family and friends who need tech help, you're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. So THAT's what I need to do. Send my DAUGHTER to some classes in this stuff.

    Noted.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I graduated into the category of friend, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose so. If I want to ever be a real Fun Girl I guess I'd better offer some help here and there.

    of COURSE you count. :D And Robin, and Anne. But you'll likely have to wait until December, since the class isn't until the Fall semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha.

    Damn. I thought I was being subtle. And you never let on for a second.

    mom

    ReplyDelete