Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some stuff

Some basic stuff:
I'm 22 years old
I've been married for 3 years
I lived in San Diego until I was almost 16 years old
I now live in a small town in Northern California
I am a Christian
My husband and I own our own engineering business

Some fun stuff:
Dogs are awesome and want to own a Great Dane some day
I love to cook and try new foods
I thoroughly enjoy music and play piano and bass guitar.
I also have played flute and french horn, but not since high school
I sing and love karaoke
I like gardening, but I'm not very good
I like photography, but never make the time for it
I like wrapping presents

Some other stuff:
I hope to be a mother some day
There is nothing better than getting to cuddle up in bed with my hubby
I use the term "hubby"
I had thought about being a journalist or a nurse
Jake and I watch British TV shows, and love them
I used to have really long hair. I cut it in September and have had issues with it ever since
And I complain about it fairly often
I work out so I can eat junk food
I prefer fresh fruit and veggies, but junk food is so often easier

Some more stuff:
I'm organized when it comes to projects outside my home. Inside, well, I can ignore a lot of things
I have an iPhone and it is awesome
I'm married to a hunter
We installed a pull up bar in our hallway and I can't do even one.
If we had a garage I might take up taxidermy

I've run out of things, although there is tons more. I guess you'll just have to wait to find out.

1 comment:

  1. interesting list. Oh you asked why - I also married young and when I read your blog it reminds me of wayyyy back when. :)

    We were together quite a few years before Ewok turned up.

    ReplyDelete