Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.



So maybe I'm just not cut out for the blogging stuff. I've been reading lots some of my friends' blogs and some other blogs that I find interesting as well...and I don't know how they all do it! I'm a stay at home wife with no kids and I can't seem to find to time to actually sit down a write. The only reason I'm here now is I'm up nursing a sore throat. I had a pretty good flu on Sunday (not the tummy part, but everything else including fever and aches) and since then my throat has just been on fire. Then I was really naughty Wednesday night and went out to karaoke with my parents. I love to karaoke. I just can't help myself. I only sang one song because I was going to be nice to my voice, but it was already too late. By the time I got home I sounded like Jessica Rabbit. Sultry, sexy Jessica Rabbit. I love it when I sound like that.

Unfortunately by morning I sounded like Jeff Bridges. By mid afternoon my voice was swinging towards the other end of the spectrum and I sounded like Betty Boop. By evening I sounded like a combination of Mickey Mouse and The Chipmunks. Now, I don't even know what I sound like because it hurts too much to try. Or sleep for that matter. I'm sucking on a cough drop and drinking chamomile tea with lemon and honey. Maybe in a bit I'll be able to sleep. That would be nice. In the mean time, I've learned how to do my makeup like Mrs. Rabbit. I guess that could come in handy next time I have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment