Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lost in (Cyber)Space

So not only am I moving my blog over to wordpress, but I'm desperately trying to learn internet jargon as fast as I can so I can keep up with learning how to move it efficiently and completely.

As I just exclaimed loudly to my mom, who is sitting across the table from me,

Learning the internet is HARD!

So my writing will likely be taking a back seat to learning the internet. I have things I really want to write about, though. For instance, Jake and I just bought a tandem bike. It's super fun and I can't wait to tell you all about it. Also, I have some recipes I'd like to share with you. But, I'm going to a blog conference with mom in three weeks and would like to have the technical side of things dealt with by then. So if you don't see much from me in the next couple weeks you'll know where I am...

I'm just lost in cyberspace.

4 comments:

  1. How pleased am I that you are culturally literate enough to be able to reference an old TV show like Lost In Space. Really! It warms the cockles of my heart to know I can use the "Warning! Danger, Will Robinson!" reference around you, and you'd get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why of course!!! Do you remember who my father is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here when you get back; no worries :-)

    ReplyDelete