Friday, May 13, 2011

Like jelly

Gracious me, I just can't seem to get a blog post completed! I've been feeling very unmotivated to do anything lately. Dishes, laundry, gardening, vacuuming. I don't feel like cooking. I also don't feel like going anywhere to eat. The alarm goes off in the morning and I just lie there away, unable to get up. I haven't even been interested in starting a new book, instead I've reached for something I've read before. How lazy is that?! I feel like my veins are filled with gelatin. I've tried writing a blog about anything, even being unmotivated...but I haven't been able to finish it. Go figure.

Anyways, I hope to work in my yard tomorrow, if it isn't raining that is. Today was gorgeous, if a little windy, but did I take advantage of it? No. Now the weather is calling for rain and maybe even SNOW tomorrow evening. I guess that means that I won't be planting anything tomorrow. No use killing the plants I've been struggling to keep alive the last couple weeks indoors.

So this is my post. I've been working on one about how Jake proposed, and maybe will get around to finishing it sooner or later.

If I ever get out of this fog.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's the chemtrails because I have it too.

    ReplyDelete