Friday, April 17, 2009

"Where is it?"

My mother told me the other day "I don't care about how much you respect your husband, where is this new blog about your new life?" She didn't even preface it with "what a good wife you are" or anything. Sheesh.

It is coming. I promise. I've told mom and dad what it is all about, but I haven't told my in-laws. I figure we should tell them in person first before I announce it on the internet. I don't think anyone (other than my mom) who knows them reads this, but maybe there is someone. It's not that I think they will be upset or anything (Jake and I are not going to become swingers or join a cult or anything) but there just hasn't been a good time to tell them. But I'm going to this week! This is my promise to you, whoever you are. :) So be looking for a new blog sometime in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment