Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Beginnings

So it's been...a long time since my last post. I just read through them all again. I crack my self up. I sound so different 3 years ago. Even in my last few posts that are closer to a year and a half behind me, it doesn't feel like I'm reading something that I wrote, and I've even found myself embarrassed by some of it. I came this close --> [ ] to deleting all of it and just starting fresh. I decided not to delete anything because (hopefully) it will show progress and growth as a human, wife, and follower of Christ. So, if you choose to read what I've written in the past, just don't hold it against me. Pretty please?

Anyways, I think I'm going to hop back on the blogging band wagon. I'm following a bunch of blogs now, so maybe that will help inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment